Goliath comes in many forms~
It is time to stop the devastation to innocent families which is occurring daily across the country.
My Family Rights Affiliation

Disclaimer

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Government Waste???

I received a big handout in the mail and I had to share this response....
Not even going to say what party it is....
but here is my short and sweet response to the politician, fyi:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday, I received, in the mail a double sided heavy paper copy entitled:

How do we fix:
  • Rising Unemployment
  • Exploding National Debt
  • Out-of-Control Spending.

Then on the upper left hand corner I saw in very small print "This mailing was prepared, published and mailed at the taxpayers expense"

How ironic is this????

The issues above are NOT POLITICAL.. Instead, we as a nation should come together and do the right thing, THE FIRST TIME for our families.. and not be controlled by the second government, BIG BUSINESS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you know of any fraud, mis money management, here are links you may want to consider:

Voice Your Concerns

This information is found on our NFPCAR webpage: http://nfpcar.org/Reform/

I don't know about everyone else's budget, but in my household, every penny counts....
ie where is our Bail Out Monies????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May YOU find Strength in YOUR Higher Power,
GranPa Chuck
Never Give Up
PS: I am not a Lawyer. Just an ol'guy who has shared many experiences.

No comments: