Goliath comes in many forms~
It is time to stop the devastation to innocent families which is occurring daily across the country.
My Family Rights Affiliation

Disclaimer

Monday, May 26, 2014

FL: Charlie Crist for Governor??


Although, I still consider myself a "Newbie" in FL, thought I'd pass this along.
 
I do not know Charlie personally, but I've been here long enough to know our Present Governor. Need I say more?
 
So do tell me the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Charlie? I'm a great listener, but have been trained to come to my own opinion.

May you find Strength in Your Higher Power,
We want Parents Opinions of this Survey.
Check it Out>>
http://rscrapz.com/rSurveys/
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the recent email, on Memorial Day, to me:
http://www.charliecrist.com/
 
Granpa --

The single hardest moments serving as Governor were when I met with the families of our Florida brothers and sisters who were killed in service of our country.

Every single one of them volunteered for duty. Many were the families of National Guardsmen, who by day were teachers, cops, bankers, and other members of our community -- and by night, they did heroic things to defend the freedoms we all enjoy. They all believed that defending an ideal was more important than their own lives.

They are heroes to all of us, including their families. But they are also parents, siblings, children, friends, and neighbors. A grateful nation can never fill the void they left behind.

I never knew the right words to say to those families. "Thank you" could never fully express both the sorrow and gratitude for their sacrifice.

Everything we do is because of those who gave their lives to our country.

So on this Memorial Day, let's all try to commit ourselves to honor their sacrifice a little more -- not just today, but everyday. Thank a soldier in an airport. Greet the woman wearing the "Proud Army Mom" t-shirt. Buy an extra baked good at the local VFW.

Treat each other with a little more respect.

And most importantly, be grateful and forever humbled by those who love their country so much that they would die for all of us.

God bless their memories,

Charlie

No comments: