Goliath comes in many forms~
It is time to stop the devastation to innocent families which is occurring daily across the country.
My Family Rights Affiliation

Disclaimer

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Check out our Web Site

We as Foster Parents Falsely Accused have found a permanent home for our website (originally created in 2002). Here is the link: http://nfpcar.org May want to check it out since we are now a group of Foster Care Givers and Natural Parents, who are taking the next step to stop the Corruption of the Agency.

So for your consideration here is a statement you may want to pass on:
“We are joining forces with all persons affected by Parens Patriae to include parents, extended family, foster parents and father's and mother's rights groups. While this is a difficult endeavor due to various divisions, the focus will be on challenging the system with the unified goals and commonalities that each is suffering under in family courts and through CPS.”

(Back to Top)

3 comments:

PR said...

Chuck buddy! I didn't know you had a blog!!! You should share it with the group.

LK

Anonymous said...

Thank you Chuck for stopping by my blog.
A balanced and fair overview of all involved in this crazy world is what I enjoy reading and blogging about.
It is a system that needs help desperatly. But HOW to fix that system?
Foster care was never intended to be a long term thing. Unfortunatly, in todays world of generational drug use/abuse, abandonment, and families no longer taking care of their own. Someone, somewhere has to do something.
The need is great, like you said for QUALIFIED Foster Care Givers. People who do it for the right reasons. People need to understand in some states (because it's state regulated, not Federal)there is no money to be "made" in foster care. Our county has been out of funds for months. I pay everything out of my pocket at this point. Am I going to stop giving a loving home with food &clothing and shelter because I no longer get 250.00 a month?? NO, because I don't do it for the money, I do it because someone has to. I don't want a 7 month old in a shelter with teenage drug addicts. If that makes me a bad person, then I'm worse you've ever seen.

Defend Yourself said...

blakesmeme,
Your comments are very well stated. I tell some many that All of us need to be responsible for their actions. I believe that each of us our trying to do the right thing, and each of us come with a certain set of tools that just need a little sharpening.

Please note I am not Pro Foster Care Giver; or Pro Natural Parent. Instead I am for whatever tool can make us all responsible for our actions. Our laws are in conflict when it comes to Families. And many times I question whether Laws are even the right tool for our famiies. Families supporting families is what made started this country.

And actually the only Bad Child is the Agency itself.

We all have feelings when we were touched by the agency, and we should not forget these feelings but instead use them to help hopefully find answers.