Goliath comes in many forms~
It is time to stop the devastation to innocent families which is occurring daily across the country.
My Family Rights Affiliation

Disclaimer

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Make Banks Responsible for Their Actions so Families Can enjoy Life!!!!

I had to make sure you knew what Wall Street is trying to pull now.
While millions of Americans are still struggling to recover from lost jobs, lost houses and lost retirement savings – the Wall Street banks that got us into this recession are spending millions to water down financial reforms in the Senate.
But we have a chance to make sure they don't succeed.
I'm asking all my friends and family to join me in doing one thing to stop Wall Street from killing financial reforms.
Send your senators a letter right now demanding that they stand strong and pass meaningful financial reform immediately:
http://action.aarp.org/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&id=601
After seeing so many people I know struggle through this recession, I can't watch the banks that got us into this mess continue to profit while we pay the price.
Thank you for anything you can do to help me stand up against Wall Street's excesses.
Thanks!

No comments: