Goliath comes in many forms~
It is time to stop the devastation to innocent families which is occurring daily across the country.
My Family Rights Affiliation

Disclaimer

Friday, December 14, 2012

Look for the Helpers - Quit Believing the news

Thought I would share this article from MoveOn.org.

Good point from "Mr. Rogers"..ie our News Media continues to "Feed the Fears" (to sell news)
But in reality, most of us care very much for others..
Thanks to all that do!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Their post on FB~~~~~~~~~~
“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” To this day, especially in times of “disaster,” I remember my mother’s words and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers – so many caring people in this world.” - Mr. Rogers
 
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May you find Strength in Your Higher Power,
Granpa Chuck
Keeper of the web files for http://nfpcar.org

No comments: